One Year of Smart. A Few Lessons Learned

Happy day today, everyone! SMart Choice Lifestyle blog is now officially 1 year old! This is the 100th article I write, and for some reason is the easiest yet hardest one I’ve had to do so far. That’s because it’s always a bit hard to translate how you feel on paper (well, screens ;) ).

So, for that mather, I decided to record the article for today, transforming it into a beta-podcast, broadcasted on the SMart Choice YouTube account. Although it’s not video, it’s a thing I wanted to try for a long while. And now I have the perfect occasion.

I talk bits and pieces about my background, how the blog came to be and what this entire experience has taught me. It’s only a small part of the topics I want to add to this blog, so see it as it is: a first episode of something that will in time grow.

“Human Choices - Stories of Transformation From Within” aims to be a series that tells the stories of becoming a better, more stronger version of ourselves, with or without living with a chronic illness like multiple sclerosis. In the end, MSers are my core target, but change is universal, so everybody’s welcome!


So, without further adue, I let you discover more by clicking the video below.




I hope you enjoyed the 100th. Leave a comment down below and let's talk. 

Share on social with all the people you know. To receive even more insights and exclusive content, subscribe to the weekly Newsletter.
As always, transformation starts from within.


Thank you for a wonderful year!
Alexandra

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu