BEHIND THE BLOG (Wk5/2017) - Gary Vaynerchuk, Simon Sinek and Amy Schmittauer Inspiration Bundle & Thriving Beyond Hardship | SMart Choice Lifestyle

Hello everyone!



To say that this week was intense would be an understatement! From political and public opinion conflict through the beauty of Christian Greek-Orthodox services to the road to self-discovery, I didn’t get bored these past seven days, let me tell you!

One of the change paradigms in sociology talks about conflict as being the source of any real change at a social level. I’ll not get into details about the present situation in my country (Romania) right now, as I prefer to let that to more experienced writers.

What I want to talk to you about today is how people change in the face of hardship. Because for all of us, real transformation mostly happens after a traumatic event or a powerful fear of losing something or someone. For two years I’ve been looking into what makes a person change in times like these. What makes certain people cope and others fall defeated?

It’s all in the way you choose to look at a situation. It’s in the attitude you decide to have in the aftermath of things. Life simply happens. For the better, for the worse, things will change you, without asking for permission. Right then and there, it’s crucial to bounce back up, to rebuild yourself from the ground up.

This is what I felt I need to do for myself, this is what I’ve searched for as stories to make me stronger and give me courage. And I can tell you that beyond any shadow of a doubt, you can THRIVE BEYOND HARDSHIP. It is possible. When you think all is destroyed, here’s just one example outside of the MS community, about THRIVING beyond hardship:


But how do we do that, you might ask? Good question! That’s exactly what I plan to do on SMart Choice Lifestyle. Focusing on millennials diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis but not limited to them, my plan is to...


Gather stories of the young people who bounced right back from their difficult situations and share them with the rest of the world. #StorytellMS


Will you join me in this journey where I aim to learn how to best help young people facing this kind of situation? Will you join me to gather stories of daily courage facing hard times living with chronic illnesses? Will you join me, will you teach me your approach in getting passed the hard times in life? Will you?

I planned this week’s letter to be short and to the point. Things change, I change. Constantly improving myself. That’s why this blog might seem chaotic at times. Thank you for being here!



Here are this week’s FAVOURITES:


1. Gary Vaynerchuk’s DailyVee vlog no. 101
This is where my theory that behind every very expansive person lies a heart of gold is confirmed. You might not know who Gary is, you might not like his voice, you might not understand how his message fits in with a blog about mental health, multiple sclerosis and lifestyle. But let me tell you this: motivation to live your life is universal. If it comes from a neurologist, a coach or an entrepreneur, it states the same thing: go do your best and thrive doing what you’re good at. You only live once! Just watch it. It made me cry. It made me act.

“The biggest poison in us is regret!”
(Gary Vaynerchuk)


2. Evan Carmichael’s compilation on motivation via Simon Sinek
I really can’t stop about being captivated by his speeches. They make sense to me. They inspire me to create things for others, because together is better. A great storyteller as always, for the second time in a row on weekly favourites, here are 10 motivation lessons from Simon, via Evan Carmichael. Enjoy!


3. Evan Carmichael’s interview with Amy Schmittauer on #VlogLikeABoss and YouTube tips&tricks
Another Evan video? What can I do if he has great people on his channel? Also for the second time on a row on BEHIND THE BLOG’s FAVOURITES, Amy Schmittauer talks all about YouTube success, #VlogLikeABoss, her journey with vlogging and business, social media and more… all in 35 minutes! A must watch!



And that's it for this week's review and behind the scenes. Hope you find some use or inspiration from it.

BEHIND THE BLOG is a weekly letter from me to you. Its purpose is to offer a behind-the-scenes into the motivations, life events and learnings that make the building blocks for the SMart Choice Lifestyle. It’s about life through my eyes, the author of the blog. It is shared for you, so that it may help you in any way, shape or form. It also serves as a personal journal so that I can come back to what happened later in the year.

See you next week & have a wonderful weekend!
Denisa


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu